Sunday, June 7

MY ADVENTURE… Sometimes ahead


Overtime, I have gathered series of thoughts in my fictional approach to life. Some of these thoughts have been manifesting as if I drew a picture of where I wish to be. It is a collection of Vision and Experiences I have encountered. Many of these thoughts are Fictional though coming real. “You cannot FEATURE in the FUTURE you have not PICTURED.” I have read testimonials from this piece and that is the urge that I have to go online with it. Feel free to share, contribute, picture something for yourself and criticize it. In this piece I will be sharing with you, i hope and believe it will trigger you to live a brighter life. Enjoy… It is MY ADVENTURE …. Sometime ahead. ademolaOGUNLADE AOC fb.com/ademolaaoc @ademolaaoc

No comments:

Post a Comment